Sunday, June 29, 2008

Day 47 : Dream Catch Me

I was honoured to meet Yoke Mei last weekend. In that light, my thoughts I pen down below.

It was first your eyes that caught me,
Those eyes that would pierce the soul of a man and yet,
eyes that could calm a storm.

Then it was your laugh that drawed me near,
Starting lightly, softer than a summer's breeze; sweet,
Uplifting.

Came the conversations that made me believe again.
Conversations that brought perspective, and conversations that carried honesty with them and more importantly, conversations that made the difference.

Then it was full blown when you held Ryan, leaving me awed.
The way you care for him, provoked within me a different level of responsibility,
And it showed me how amazing you are.
Amidst the painful past and trying times, you've become a beacon of light to me.

I thank God that I have friends who actually saw you'll make a difference for the better.
I thank God that I had to go through everything in my life, meeting you made it all worthwhile.
I thank God we're friends.
And I would thank your mother for giving birth to you, if it's okay with you.

My dreams caught me when I met you.

Listen to this:
1) Newton Faulkner - Dream Catch Me
2) Rihanna - Take A Bow
3) One Republic - Stop & Stare
4) Click Five - Empty
5) The Basement Crew - Why

Stay beautiful Kuching. Live every dream.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home