Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Day 42 : The Man

I am the man who's turned 22 and not know what it feels like both living and loving.
I am the man who has seen the tears fall countless times; but never for me.
I am the man who knows how karma can come and bite you back in the ass.
I am the man who learns from my own mistakes.
I am the man who would cheer you own, even though you're in last place.
I am the man who has no siblings, but share in the Oneness of the Family.
I am the man who knows our future lies within our children.
I am the man who knows smoking is bad for me, but can't find the way to tell myself, "LET GO!"
I am the man who tells of many characters and personality but only have few know of my true self.
I am the man who is easily beaten down, and in the same manner, easily lifted up.
I am the man who believes that in each and every one of us, we were meant to do so much more than routine.
I am the man who loves my family and the Family though sometimes it's hard telling them so.
I am the man whose stubbornness lead to my several downfalls.
I am the man who knows when I've made a mistake and lives to share it with others.
I am the man whose ego is only lowered in the presence of the one, but many have come and gone robbing me of it.
I am the man who teaches and learns, watch and observes, listens and hear, sees and look, at my will.
I am the man who has shed so much tears, I wouldn't know when or how to do it anymore.
I am the man whom people know of as Captain Oats.
I am the man whose feelings have to be drawn from its core.
I am the man who hasn't felt love in the longest of times and wishes it comes back once more.
I am the man who knows forgiving is not a matter of time but of believing.
I am the man who believes all is under His care and His love.
I am the man who knows there are so many more things installed in my life.
I am the man who knows how to be proud of every single moment be it good and bad.
I am the man who fell in love with the woman I thought I would spend the rest of my life with.
I am the man who was so close to making my dreams come true with the woman who lied by myside.
I am the man who hasn't met the woman I see from time to time and without me knowing it, falling in love with her.
I am the man who believes I can do all things, for He gives me the strength, wisdom and courage to do so.

Listen to this:
1) Jann Arden - Insensitive
2) Elliot Yamin - Wait For You
3) 30 Seconds From Mars - The Kill
4) Disagree - Crumbs
5) Michael Buble - Everything

Stay beautiful Kuching. Live every dream.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home